Tlingit Northwest Design Eagle Headband & Buff
They work great as a casual face mask for in and out of stores, convenient for being prepared but not having a mask hanging off your ear. Art meets versatility with these headbands and buff style covering. Scrunch it or fold it over to use as a headband. It is a simple to design and so easy to wear. Perfect for working out, wear it like a bandana, face mask or as a face warmer while hitting the slopes or tearing down the bike path! These days it can worn as a quick face mask for running in and out of the store. This is a fun traditional Pacific Northwest Warrior Style printed on a headband. Wear this mask for confidence in yourself and the mask! This Pacific Coastal Formline Art is designed by Native Alaskan James "Kingsawin” Reed of the Tongass Tribe of the Tlingit People.
• Made from 85% polyester, 15% spandex micro knit fabric
• Each headband is printed and sewn by hand in Montreal, Canada by our production partner Art Of Where
• Signature performance fabric is made by a local Montreal mill
• Vivid print that will never fade after washing, our ultra-stretch fabric holds shape even after multiple wearings
• Easy care, machine wash in cold water with a phosphate-free detergent, machine dry on medium to high heat, do not bleach
• Fabric will dry quickly so you can wear headband again soon
• All our designs are created from hand drawn original artwork and hand sewn and therefore will not be totally symmetrical.